B. YOUR BETENSURED ACCOUNT
1.1 All users must be over 18+ years to sign up with Betensured. Betensured reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any user and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Betensured takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
1.2 Betensured will confirm a user’s account by posting email verification to the user. Users only get correspondence after email verifications have been confirmed. Please note that Betensured does not request for users information on the verifications of accounts.
NOTE: We only make requests for such information to confirm subscription payments on our Basic and Premium plan packages
1.3 By accepting the Terms and signing up to use the Website and Predictions you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct identification, credit and verification checks periodically that are required by applicable laws and regulations and relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our Services generally. Also by signing up you agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict accounts of users in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.4 Users may open only one account. Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, predictions, and odds) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. Should we identify any user with more than one account or users reposting and sharing exclusive information explicitly, we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account or expressly delete such accounts where necessary.
1.5 Users are advised to keep accounts up to date to ensure that continue to receive emails, notifications and also make themselves eligible to partake in promos.
2. Account Details
2.1 Betensured allows all its users to choose their own username and password combination. Users must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all activities on the account.
2.2 Subscriptions will stand if your username and password have been entered correctly (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being subscriptions on such accounts, regardless of the subscription plan.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please ensure you make use of the “forgot my password” option.
2.4 Your Current Subscription status will always be displayed on the dashboard of users accounts.
3. Personal Details
3.1 By signing up, users have entrusted us with their emails and subscription details, we are therefore obligated to protect the information of our users.
C PREDICTIONS AND PICKS
1. Picks and Accumulations
1.1 We provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring we reduce risks to their lowest possible minimum.
1.2 We are therefore not responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
1.3 We are also not responsible for users’ individual discretional accumulations as we provide accumulations in our SURE 3 categories.
1.1 Betensured actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Betensured reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic or programmed activities are found.
1.2 Betensured reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain areas.
1.3 Betensured may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
1.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and alteration or amendment of any of the Website categories. We will ensure that proper notice is given prior to the unavailability of such parts.
E. OUR LIABILITY
1. Betensured does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliates
2. While Betensured endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Betensured does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Betensured is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Betensured provides you with the Website on the basis that Betensured excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
F. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Betensured, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
G. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Betensured shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.